Music Sharing Policy
Want to listen to my music?
- Everything is free! Seriously, download all of my songs and no one will sue you.
- I only ask one thing: If you enjoy it, please share it with your friends. Post a link to your Facebook profile, email a song to your friends, Tweet it – any and all of the above are appreciated.
- If you want to buy a physical copy of my CDs, that’s cool too. All of the money I make from CD sales goes right back into buying more equipment so that I can make more music.
- If you like my tunes (or even if you hate ’em), I would love to hear from you. Drop me a line and stuff. And if you feel like helping out, you’d be my hero.
- Thanks for listening.
Want to use and remix my tunes?
- Go for it! You’re welcome to use my music, free of charge for your non-commercial projects. You can use them as is – instrumental or regular, or you can hack them apart to use in your songs or projects.
- What’s the catch? Just one: you need to provide attribution. Somewhere, visible to anyone who will see your work, mention my name and the song title in the credits, along with a link to my website URL. An example: Music: “An Incredible Song” by Christopher J – https://christopher-j.net/